Terms & Conditions..
- Please note we are no longer VAT registered.
- There is no charge for cheque, BACS payments or debit card transactions, however, a 3% charge will be made on all credit card transactions.
- Guests are requested to pay a deposit of 30% to confirm bookings; provisional bookings may be re-let after 14 days if no deposit has been received.
- The balance of payment for reservations is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Deposits are non-refundable if the reservation has to be cancelled.
- We will make every effort to re-let the room/booking after a cancellation, but in the event that we are unable to do so, there will be a charge of up to 75% of the full tariff payable for any accommodation not re-let over the reserved period.
- Being an island destination, delays in travel can occur due to weather conditions or technical difficulties. We strongly advise our visitors to take out adequate travel insurance.